Home  / MSS/0652/B/03

London Deeds. Bundle 8

Reference code
London Deeds. Bundle 8
1669, 1740, 1775
Level of description
Scope and content
Three leases relating to a messuage in St Michael Queenhithe, described (1669) as new built in brick (after the Great Fire), and called the Harrow (1740). The messuage had come to William Brocket by 1755 (note to him inside the 1740 lease). Together with Brocket family papers:- Certificate, dated 7 Oct. 1724, of the marriage of Richard Brocket and Rebecca Trunkett in St Botolph without Bishopsgate, 6 Jan. 1717/18, and certificate of the admission of William Brocket as a solicitor, 18 Nov. 1730.
Previous reference number(s)