Five bundles:- Bundle 1. Deeds, including conveyances, mortgages, leases and fines, relating to a messuage in Crown Court, Chancery Lane, adjoining Bell Yard (see also Bundles 2, 3); 1656-1771. The messuage was purchased by William Brocket, 1771, from the Rev. Thomas Keighley, son of Samuel Keighley, painter stainer, who acquired the property in 1719. Bundle 2. Deeds, mostly leases, a recovery, etc., 1639-1782, relating to a book-seller's shop and messuage called the George, in Fleet Street; other messuages in Fleet Street including the Bullhead, 1653, and the Sussex and Surrey coffee-house, 1782; and a tenement, etc., in Clifford's Inn Lane, off Fleet Street. A moiety of the George, with a moiety of a messuage in Bell Yard, and the tenement in Clifford's Inn Lane were sold to William Brocket in 1724 by Dorothy Dring (the other moieties of the George and of the messuage in Bell Yard came to William Brocket on his marriage, 1711, to Jane-Dring; see Bundle 3). Schedules of fixtures and fittings with many deeds. Bundle 3. Deeds, mostly leases, of a messuage adjoining the Six Clerks Office on the west side of Chancery Lane; 1669-1767. With deeds, including a recovery, relating to three messuages in or near the west side of Chancery Lane which were settled on William Brocket in trust for life at his marriage to Jane Dring, 1711; and deeds relating to messuages in Bell Yard (see also Bundles 1 and 2). Bundle 4. Deeds, leases, a recovery, etc., relating to a messuage called the Civet Cat near the Temple Bar, adjoining the Cock, afterwards the Globe and Horn, in St Clement Danes; 1657-1749. The messuage was sold to John Brocket by Sir William Duncombe, Bt., 1687. Bundle 5. Deeds, conveyances, mortgages, a recovery, fines, relating to five messuages called the Higher Houses in Shere (Shire) Lane, Lincoln's Inn Fields; 1628-78. The messuages came to John Brocket in 1678 after a recovery.